- Students may have up to two items checked out from the library at any time. Students with a history of timely book returns may be allowed to check out 3 books at one time. Other exceptions to this policy are made on a case-by-case basis.
- The checkout period is two(2) weeks and items may be renewed at least once.
- Students are told verbally if they have overdue materials or fines when they attempt to check out new materials.
- Library items not returned after 45 days overdue are considered “Lost” and are posted to E-Funds for payment. Note: return of the book(s) is preferred over payment for the item. Please return lost items as soon as possible and the charge will be removed from the E-Funds system.
- Students should return items to the book return located in the hallway between the balcony and library doors.
- Parents/guardians and students may access the Internet from anywhere to see what items are available in the library. In addition, with the student’s library password, your student’s library account may be viewed to identify what books are currently checked out, overdue, or lost. Go to SEED Maryland Library Media Center and ask your student to login.
Please, visit our library resource page by clicking here.