Eligibility for All Athletes
- All athletes in the state of Maryland are required to have annual physicals. In order to tryout for a sport, an up to date physical must be on file with the school nurse prior to the tryout date. You will not be allowed to try out if a properly completed and signed SEED School physical form is not on file.
- Students’ must have all athletic forms signed and turned in prior to try-outs.
- Athletic Travel Permit Form
- Handbook Acknowledgement Form
- Emergency Info Sheet
- Emergency Medical Treatment & Insurance Verification Form
- Parental Consent Form
- To access our athletic forms, please, click here.
- Students’ must meet academic eligibility standards as listed in our handbook.
- Our handbook can be found here.
TO SIGN-UP FOR TRYOUTS, PLEASE, CLICK HERE.